Postponing my post

Yes, the heading is an unintentional, incredibly bad play on words...forgive me.

I am heading to the Dallas Arboretum this afternoon to enjoy the Chihuly exhibit again before it leaves at the end of the year.  I'm going to spend the afternoon there, leave for a little dinner, and head back after dark when they light up several of the pieces.  I've been during the day once already and have some fun photos, but I should have even more, and night shots too, after today!  So I'm going to postpone my normal photo upload until tomorrow and then I hope to have some beautiful shots to share.

I hope that you all have a good Thursday!

P.S.  I've also gotten permission from Fredda to publish the photos of her yard, so keep an eye out for those!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.