Tulipa parrot Part 2

"Tulipa parrot 2" - Chicago Botanic Garden
When I was at the Chicago Botanic Garden there were huge beds overflowing with tulips.  All sorts, in every color.  I know that you have seen this Parrot Tulip before, but this is the backside of the petals and I am quite taken with it.  I looked it up and I think this variety is called Cinderella.  Whatever it's called, I am going to have to see if I can find some because they are gorgeous!  Besides being enamored, I also thought it was appropriate for the season, pretty white and green for the holidays.

If you haven't been to the Chicago Botanic Garden, I highly recommend it.  I went for a class that they hold every year on Healthcare Garden Design.  They have a good range of classes and I was wishing Texas was closer and I could take some.  The Arboretum in Dallas has been increasing the number and variety of classes that they offer, so I'm looking forward to looking through there schedule for next year.

Have a good weekend everybody.

*"Tulipa parrot 2" is for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.