Diggin' It in 2013

It is noted in my bio that some of my photos are available at Diggin' It, but I wanted to tell you all a little bit about this fun shop that my friend owns.

Diggin' It is housed in what used to be a bus station just off of the historic downtown square in McKinney.  My friend Tracey owns it and she sells all sorts of things: from jewelry to clothing, home decor to gardening supplies and plants.  The majority of the items are one-of-a-kind creations by local artists.  It's a creative mecca!  There is also what used to be living quarters attached to the store where a few artists rent studio space and classes are held in what used to be the living room.  The range of classes is vast, there is something for most everyone, and the prices are very reasonable.  There is always information on the upcoming classes on the Diggin' It webpage.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0kKjklH02rU/ULEhhNkLR9I/AAAAAAAAAQc/8V5IV-1qjV4/s1188/2012DigginIt_storefront-6385.jpg
Photo credit by: Amy Rickwartz of Whole Hart Photography
Diggin' It has been written up several times in the Dallas Morning News and a few magazines.  You should be able to find links to these articles on the Diggin' It blog.

I've had some of my framed photos at Diggin' It for the past couple of months.  I'm in the process of reworking my display, but here are some photos of what things look like now.



If you are going to be in the McKinney area, I highly recommend stopping in to see what sort of treasures you can find.  For more information on Diggin' It please check out the website.

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.