Can I Put You On Hold?

Hello everyone!  I had planned on telling you about how I bonded with my friend Maggie over Prince and sharing some photos of decorative cabbage.  (There's a link, but we have to run through the twisted gamete of my mind to get there.)  I had planned on taking the cabbage photographs this morning, but the weather decided to thwart my plans and it is supposed to be drizzley and cloudy all day today.

"Lupinus texensis and Coccinella septempunctata 1a" - Grapevine, Texas

I am hoping to tide you over with a reintroduction of a couple of the first photos that I posted and plan on entering in a local art show.  The one above was chosen as one of about 40 pieces out of over 100 put into a show last year.  The one below didn't make it into the show, but I like it just the same.
"Lupinus polyphyllus" - Chicago Botanic Garden

I took the first photo in Grapevine on my birthday a couple of years ago and the second while I was doing a course in healthcare garden design at the Chicago Botanic Garden.  What a gorgeous facility.  I learned a lot and got a ton of great photos.

I promise there will be Prince on Monday, until then, have a great weekend!

*"Lupinus texensis and Coccinella septempunctata 1a" and "Lupinus polyphyllus" are for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.