A New Camera and Pink Swirls or Nasinga Purple Osteospermum

Hello everyone.  Last week was my birthday, yes, I have claimed the entire week.  Anyway, I upgraded some of my camera equipment.  Remember, my point and shoot is currently enjoying a European vacation without me.  I have only played with my new camera a bit, but, aside from the weight of the thing, I am super excited to share some fantastic photos with you.  First I need to take some fantastic photos...but they are coming...promise!  Thursday will be a new camera, photo bonanza!

In the meantime please enjoy these Osteopermums.  I think that they are 'Pink Swirl', but they may be 'Nasinga Purple.'

"Osteospermum 'Pink Swirl'1" - McKinney, Texas
 How fun are these guys?  They are commonly known as spoon daisies, for obvious reasons.
"Osteospermum 'Pink Swirl' 2" - McKinney, Texas
*"Osteospermum 'Pink Swirl' 1" and "Osteospermum 'Pink Swirl' 2" are for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.