No Good Story Just More Illegal Iris germanica

Hello everyone.  This weekend is the deadline to turn in a piece for the 2nd Annual Unique by Nature Art Show here in McKinney.  I've decided to take the pieces that I made for UnCommon Goods, create more, and turn it into a quilt of sorts.  I'll share when it's done.

"Iris germanica 5" - McKinney, Texas
What does the art show have to do with iris?  This piece is filling my head and I am having trouble pulling enough brain power away from my preoccupation to think of a good story to share with you all today.  I thought that I would make it up to you by sharing some more illegal iris photos.
"Iris germaica 7" - McKinney, Texas
That makes it all better, now doesn't it?
"Iris germanica 6"
*"Iris germanica 5," "Iris germanica 6," and "Iris germanica 7" are for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.