More Colorful Balloon Aircrafts to Make Me Happy

My day did not get off to a stellar start today.  Actually it ended pretty badly yesterday and then carried over into this morning.  My cat decided that several rugs in my house looked like good litter box alternatives.  It is a new habit, disgusting, but luckily new and hopefully short lived.  I will spare you the details and just say that my evening and morning were filled with one stinky surprise after another and now we have an appointment to see the vet.

"Balloon Aircraft 3" - Plano, Texas
I have what I call happy socks for mornings like this morning.  They are brightly colored, totally unprofessional, fun socks that make me smile.  Since it has been in the 80s the past couple of days and I would walk about barefoot all the time if I could get away with it, I was not particularly excited about the idea of putting on socks plus shoes.  I thought that more Balloon Aircraft photos would make up for my lack of colorful socks and might improve my day.
"Balloon Aircraft 4" - Plano, Texas

These brightly colored hot air balloons, and the fact that I didn't find any new cat surprises when I went home for lunch, have greatly improved my outlook on today.  The dog had knocked over the kiddie gate and escaped the living room, but she is always sufficiently apologetic when she does something wrong.  Pepper always hangs her head and the rolls over to show me her belly as an apology.  It's hard to stay mad when a professional is giving you puppy dog eyes and showing you her belly.
""Balloon Aircraft 5" - Plano, Texas

I hope that you have had a great day start to finish and that tomorrow is full of even more fabulousness.

*"Balloon Aircraft 3," "Balloon Aircraft 4," and "Balloon Aircraft 5" are for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.