I've been MIA...

I'm sorry that I've been MIA the past 2 weeks.  I think there are only 1 or 2 of my friends that follow my blog regularly enough to have noticed, so...Hi Janice. :)

"Hemerocallis 3" - McKinney, Texas
There have been several late nights at my big girl job the past couple of weeks.  Now that sounds like a story that you would tell your boyfriend or husband if you were sneaking around with your boss.  Since I work for my father that's just gross, get your heads out of the gutters you dirty birdies!  Seriously, late nights at work, toss in my mother's birthday, an invasion of poison ivy that required rather immediate attention as it had sprung up in my dog, Pepper's, favorite rolling around area in the backyard, top it all off with the fact that my mother has abandoned my father and I to go gallivanting around New York, and you have my life lately.  Insanity!  My mom is actually having a nice trip with a friend and is visiting my brother, it just happened to fall during a crazy time at work and I'm insanely jealous that she is having fun in New York.  And now we lament the fact that during this chaos, I missed the yellow cactus flowers on the cactus up the street. Poo. :(
"Hemerocallis1" - McKinney, Texas
But I do have a smorgasbord of random photos to share is hopes of hooking you all back in.
"Gaillardia 1" - McKinney, Texas
Oh, and I am really going to try and talk my brother into letting me tell the peeing in the closet story.  My mom will be horrified, but honestly, I have a blog where I share photos and stories, she had to expect that it would come up at some point or another.  I mean, I think it's blogger 101 that you have to share all stories that involve a family member, pee, and an inappropriate place to use the restroom, right?
"Hemerocallis 2" - McKinney, Texas
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a law somewhere.
"My Supervisor" - McKinney, Texas
Oh, speaking of restrooms, then there is the story of my aunt and the outhouse on the mountain!  Hmm, maybe there is something wrong with my family that we have so many stories that seem to center around the restroom...That is a terrible lead in to more pictures from Memorial Day, but enjoy!
"Bag Pipers 15" - McKinney, Texas
"Living History 3" - McKinney, Texas
"Anchors Away" - McKinney, Texas
"Living History 6" - McKinney, Texas
"The Flags Are Waving 1" - McKinney, Texas
Have a great weekend!

Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to I've been MIA...

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.