Crayons!

I was inspired by my last post...that sounds totally egotistical, but it was the writing about new crayons and remembering being a kid, plus the lady at the store and the million and one ads for school supplies, that made me want to take a few colorful crayon photographs.

"Color Me 1" - McKinney, Texas
Growing up I had this giant yellow crayon, it was used as a prop in some photo shoot, that my dad turned into a clothes rack.  I wonder whatever happened to that thing.  I probably wore it out.  Ah, giant crayons.
"Color Me 2" - McKinney, Texas
Which one do you like better?  The photo with the white background or the crayons in the background?
"Color Me 3" - McKinney, Texas
I like the white background, but I also really like all the color...I can't decide!

*"Color Me 1", "Color Me 2," and "Color Me 3" are for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.