Highlights and Helianthus annuus

So it's only week #2 of my "I'm going to blog on Mondays and Wednesdays" and I'm already behind!  No lunch and a late night at my big girl job means no blog, but hey, it's what pays the bills and you've got to do what you've got to do and all of those other cliches that you pull out when you have to put off something fun for something necessary.  Being a grown up kinda sucks sometimes....Anyway, on to more fun stuff.

"Helianthus annuus 1" - McKinney, Texas
Did you find my little friend in "Helianthus annuus 1?"
"Helianthus annuus" - McKinney, Texas
This is like that kids' magazine, Highlights, that was at every doctor or dentists office when you were growing up!  If you didn't find my friend, here's a hint, or less a hint and more a blatant reveal.
"Helianthus annuus 3" - McKinney, Texas
*"Helianthus annuus 1", "Helianthus annuus 2," and "Helianthus annuus 3" are for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.