It's That Time Again

As the title says: It's that time of year again!  No, not Halloween or Christmas (though both are coming out in stores in full force already!), but the Plano Balloon Festival!

"Balloon Aircraft 7" - Plano, Texas
Time for hot air balloons, antique cars, fair food, a 5K run (I will be skipping this), and so much more!
"1953 Chevy 210 Club Coupe 1" - McKinney, Texas
The Morning Maniacs will have their antique car show again this year with the proceeds going to the nonParell Institute in Plano.  All vehicles made in 1973 and before are welcome to enter.
"Balloon Aircraft 6" - Plano, Texas
I can't wait to take hot air balloon photos with my new camera!  I'm sure I'll be sharing next week, so stay tuned.

 *"Balloon Aircraft 7", "1953 Chevy 210 Club Coupe 1," and "Balloon Aircraft 6" are for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to It's That Time Again

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.