Busy October

October is a busy month!

"Tulipa 1" - Chicago Botanic Garden
I knew that October was Breast Cancer Awareness month, hence the pink tulips.
"Tulipa 2" - Chicago Botanic Garden
But did you know that it is also Anti Bullying month too?  I didn't.  The color for Anti Bullying is indigo, so I found some beautiful violets to share.  To anyone whose feelings I have ever hurt, even unintentionally, I am terribly sorry.  I never want to hurt people's feelings, even when I'm mad...well, maybe a little when I'm mad but it's always short lived.
"Viola tricolor" - Chicago Botanic Garden
So, this month check your boobs and be nice to people!

*"Tulipa 1," "Tulipa 2," and "Viola tricolor" are for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.