Icemagenion!

In case you were wondering: Yes, pretty much the whole of north Texas has been shut down since late Thursday.  So it is day 4 of Icemagenion!  Well, day 5 I guess because many people left work early on Thursday before things really started to get bad.  And no, the novelty has still not worn off, at least not for this north Texan, even though I have been trapped in my house since Thursday evening and the two inches of ice on my car is going to make getting to work tomorrow interesting.

"Frozen 1" - McKinney, Texas
Because we had freezing rain most of the plants are encased in ice, which, when hit by sunlight, glitters like all of those stunning holiday cards that we are all hoping to get.

*"Frozen 1" is for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.