The Christmas Fiend Strikes Again

I don’t know about your mom, but mine is a Christmas fiend!

"Ornament 1" - McKinney, Texas
When my parents built their new house they built a large closet specifically to hold all of their Christmas decorations.  Honestly this thing is the size of my office!  Granted I don’t have the largest office, but it’s 10’ x 10’ and I would bet money that the “Christmas closet” is a similar size.
"Snowman 1" - McKinney, Texas
While they do have a rather large artificial Christmas tree which lives in the closet the rest is jam packed with Santas, snowmen, lights, a million ornaments, wreathes, garland, and oh so much more!
"Ornament 2: - McKinney, Texas
P.S. I had an explination point at the end of my title on this post, but then I looked back on a few of my past post and I think I may have an explination point addiction.  I wonder if there is a support group out there...


*"Ornament 1," "Snowman 1," and "Ornament 2" are for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.