Dogs Are Hilarious

If you have read any of my past posts about my awesome dog Pepper or seen my latest holiday cards (all Pepper), then you could probably guess that I totally love my dog.  Pepper is the best and generally she's a good dog, but sometimes...

"Fight with the Couch 1" - McKinney, Texas
Lately she's really been missing her buddy Tessa.  We used to walk most every morning with Tessa and Janice, so Pepper had about an hour every morning with another dog.  Over the past several months we had all sorts of holidays with TONS of family time, lots of extra people in from out of town, and we were over at my parents house all the time, so Pepper hasn't really had time to miss Tessa since she and Janice moved.  That came to an abrupt and messy end this month.
"Fight with the Couch 2" - McKinney, Texas
Pepper turned into Destructo Dog (dump da da dum). Luckily even when she's Destructo Dog Pepper just seems to go for things like plastic bags full of those paper strips that you put in gift bags.  So I never knew what I was going to come home to, but I was pretty sure that it was going to look like someone had had a party.
"Fight with the Couch 3" - McKinney, Texas
I thought that we had gotten it all worked out: Pepper's getting nice, long walks in the morning, my mom has been bringing Sophie over to play, etc..  And then yesterday I came home to find that Pepper had gotten into a fight with the couch.
"Fight with the Couch 4" - McKinney, Texas
I'm not sure who won.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.