More New Year's Excitement

So this year is getting off to a bit of a rocky start.  The wheels keep falling off and all of my great plans of being ahead of the game and getting posts ready before hand keep getting shoved to the back burner.  (That's probably a few too many metaphors in a single sentence.)  Here is another post that was supposed to be finished last week, but wasn't.  Tomorrow is a new day and next week is a new week for me to try and get back on a regular schedule.

"Guard Cat1" - McKinney, Texas
It's been a few days, so I'm hoping that you have recovered from the story of my amazing New Year's and are ready for some more mind blowing fun...With New Year's being in the middle of the week I really didn't get to do my obligatory contemplation of last year and what I want this year to be like.  You know, come up with some resolutions, which I image I can actually keep (like not eating sugar, or becoming a rock star with a private jet, 18 houses, and a car made out of pure gold, you know, serious resolutions) and will work at diligently for about 2 weeks before coming up with a better use of my time, or at least something far more enjoyable. This year I was actually going to work on coming up with goals rather than resolutions.  Goals sound more like I'm doing something for myself, rather than depriving myself of something, which means that there is a slightly higher chance of following through.
"Guard Cat 2" - McKinney, Texas

Anyway, the plan was to do that the weekend after New Year's and for Monday the 6th to be like my real New Year's.  That plan was waylaid by back issues because I decided that I could move a rather large, rather heavy TV all by myself.  Yep, worked out well.  I spent the whole weekend trying to find a comfortable position.  Sitting, standing, laying down, all uncomfortable and I couldn't come up with any other good options.  I'm telling you, I turned 80 this New Year's!

*"Guard Cat 1" and "Guard Cat 2" are for sale.  Please visit Diggin' It or contact me for information on how to purchase a print.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.