Prints for Sale

I have got a Fine Art America gallery set up and you can now buy some of my most popular images online!

"Lupinus polyphyllus" - Chicago Botanic Garden
Unfortunately right now you can't purchase all of the images that I have up there as I am only allowed a limited number.
"Tulipa parrot" - Chicago Botanic Garden
I chose the ones that were most frequently repinned, commented on, and sold through myself or Diggin' It and, depending on how sales go, I hope to be increasing the number of images that can be purchased in the near future.
"Geraniaceae Geranium" - Chicago Botanic Garden
Fine Art America gives you a variety of formats including traditional fine art prints, canvas, greeting cards, etc.
"Zinnia 1" - Dallas Arboretum
If the image or images that you want are not for sale through Fine Art America, or perhaps I haven't even gotten the image uploaded yet, you can always contact me directly and I can make fine art prints up to 13 x 19 inches.  If you want something larger then I will need to get in touch with an outside vendor, but I am more than happy to do that.
"Echinacea purpurea and Apis mellifera Linnaeus" - McKinney, Texas
I will continue to add images that have previously been posted on this blog as well as new, yet to be seen images.

"Hyacinthus" - Chicago Botanic Garden
*"Lupinus polyphyllus," "Tulipa parrot," "Geraniaceae Geranium," "Zinnia 1," "Echinacea purpurea and Apis mellifera Linnaeus," and "Hyacinthus" are for sale through Diggin' It, me, and now Fine Art America.

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.