Randomness

I do not have a plan for today's post, so I just thought that I would share a few random photos with you.

"Jack 3" - McKinney, Texas
I am still loving Jack's ears!  He is such a goofy looking fellow.
"Louie 2" - McKinney, Texas
Doesn't Louie look comfortable?!?  Instead of the inmates running the asylum, at my parents' house, the dogs are running the asylum.
"Yard Art Rooster 1" - Huntsville, Texas
And I just like this rooster.  Janice and I saw him at the Antique and Re-purpose show that we went to when I was down helping her move the chaos from her garage into her house.  This rooster was the tallest of 4 or 5 in a row and must have stood about 6 feet tall!  Who needs a 6 foot tall rooster?!?  Me, me, I need a super huge rooster to go in my not very large at all front yard!  How great would that be at Halloween!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.