Where The Wild Things Are

I don't know about you, but I have always thought of cows as rather passive animals: standing around in a field, eating, mooing, getting tipped over by bored small town kids, etc.

"Bull 1" - McKinney, Texas
Apparently when I was about 3 I had a run in with a cow that should have taught me otherwise.

"Goat 1" - McKinney, Texas
My parents and I took a car trip and when we drove past a farm my parents thought it would be a great idea to get out and see the cows.  Well, 3 year old me managed to get in between a momma cow and her calf, and she was NOT happy about it.  My mom turned into a superhero: grabbing me as she ran by, before vaulting over the fence, as momma cow charged us.
"Jack 4" - McKinney, Texas
Mom got us out unscathed and momma cow went back to her calf.  I must have thought the whole thing was exciting because I have no fear of cows and don't eat cheeseburgers on account of revenge, I eat them on account of how tasty they are.  And that's the end of this random story.
"Louie 3" - McKinney, Texas
*"Bull 1" and "Goat 1" are for sale through Diggin' It, me, and now Fine Art America.

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.