Gorgeous Gardens

WAY back in April I told you guys that I was going to be doing some work on my yard because it looked rather bedraggled.

"Spring Gardens 1" - McKinney, Texas
Well, I got some work done, but there is still a TON to do.  The guys who created my flower beds didn't actually dig the top layer of existing grass, weeks, random crape myrtle sprouts, and other such goodies.  They just tilled it all in there, so now I have flower beds with intentional plants as well as a number of unintentional and invasive plants.
"Spring Gardens 2" - McKinney, Texas
I'm more than a little jealous of some of the lovely gardens in my neighborhood...

"Spring Gardens 3" - McKinney, Texas
And the Arboretum!  How fun is this?!?
"Spring Gardens 4" - Dallas Arboretum
And the McKinney Garden Club is having their annual garden tour on the 14th this month, so I am looking forward to finding more and more things to be jealous of!  Tickets are available at Diggin' It if you are in the area and interested in going on the tour.
"Spring Gardens 5" - Dallas Arboretum
Maybe it will shame me into getting my yard all cleaned out and pretty...we'll see.

*"Spring Gardens 1," "Spring Gardens 2," "Spring Gardens 3," "Spring Gardens 4," and "Spring Gardens 5" are for sale through Diggin' It, me, and now various images can be purchased through Fine Art America.

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.