Puppy Crazies - Best Way to End a Monday

I'm sure you other dog owners will understand, well I hope that you understand otherwise this will be proof that Matlock dogs are a special kind of crazy.  Occasionally our dogs will get what we call the "puppy crazies" where they get all riled up for no apparent reason and run around like loons with HUGE grins on their faces.

"Best Buddies 1" - McKinney, Texas
As soon as I get home Pepper, aka my shadow, is glued to my side because she's thoroughly convinced that if I'm out of her eyesight for more than a minute, 5 if she's snuggled up in her bed or on the couch, that I have left her for another labrador and the house is being rented by people who will think that she is actually a dog!  Needless to say I get a lot of help getting dressed, cooking dinner, and going to the bathroom.  Last night was no exception, however, my 70+ pound lab decided to have a bout of the puppy crazies while we were both in my 5' x 8' full bath!  She was spinning around just being an idiot and I laughed so hard I almost fell off the toilet.  Happy Monday to me!

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.