Amazing Appetizers Teaser

This is not going to turn into a cooking blog, for a myriad of reasons, chief among them, when I'm making up a recipe I'm not great about measuring, which you'll see below.  I do actually have measuring utensils and I use them when following a recipe...usually, but when left to my own devises I cook by feel.  That all being said, I made some amazing crostinis for a 4th of July potluck and I had to share!
"Crostini" - McKinney, Texas
Tomorrow and the Thursday I'll be sharing the recipes for the Pimento, Jalapeno Jelly, Bacon Crostini and the Watermelon with Lime and Honey on Goat Cheese Crostini.  (Oh, that's another reason that I'm not the person to write a food blog, naming things, I just have a tendency to list all of the ingredients.)  I hope that you enjoy them!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.