Surprising Summer in Texas

This has been a pretty crazy summer, weather wise, here in Texas.  It's only gotten into the upper 90s and 100s a handful of times and it's already the end of August!

"Gerbera jamesonii 6" - McKinney, Texas
I know I may have just jinxed us to a horrendous September, but it's been SO nice I had to mention it!  And, like when I tried to jinx us back in April, please send all anger letters to Justin Bieber.  I haven't actually heard much about him lately, so maybe he's straightening himself out, but I figure it can't hurt my traffic numbers to mention his name a time or two...Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber Justin Bieber..or twenty.
"Rubus fruticosus 1" - McKinney, Texas
The blackberries aren't, but the gerbera daisy and the purple cone flowers are both arrangements done by my clever friend Lindsey from The Stalk Market.
"Echinacea purpurea 4" - McKinney, Texas
*"Gerbera jamesonii 6," "Rubus fruticosus 1," and "Echinacea purpurea 4" are for sale through Diggin' It, me, and now various images can be purchased through Fine Art America.

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.