Little Late With Lighting

I'm running a bit behind today, so this is going to be quick.

"Lamps 2 & 3 During 1" - McKinney, Texas
In addition to my day job and the classes that I've been teaching for the past two weeks with one more to go, I'm also working on a landscape design for my parents' neighbors, joined and have already been volunteered for various things with the McKinney Garden Club, I'm making a little progress on my chair which has only been in the works for a year now and got it stained (and a million bug bites in the process), working on several lamps, oh and Janice is visiting for the week with Tessa.  Yep, I've been a busy little bee.  Unfortunately for Janice this busy little bee did not get her house cleaned as well as it should have been before Janice's arrival and I was actually vacuuming  when Janice arrived and while she unpacked.  Luckily Janice loves me, messy house and all, because, frankly, some cleaning is still pending.
"Lamp 1 During 1" - McKinney, Texas
I'll leave you with these teaser photos and I'll explain more about what I'm doing with each lamp tomorrow.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.