Coming This Week - Count Down to Party Time

This week I am working on getting my house all ready for company, which should be my full time job this week but I don't think my boss will go for it.  I'm telling you, my studio is a disaster! And I hate cleaning house!  Ah, the price we pay to have people come over for a good time and mess up your freshly cleaned house.
"Photo Props During 1" - McKinney, Texas
But I've got a few fun projects that will give me an excuse to take a break from cleaning, like finishing up the props for my photo booth.  There will be more glitter!
"Skulls Finished 1" - McKinney, Texas
Just like these skulls that I decorated.  So stay tuned!

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.