Slight Change of Plans

So I didn't get my photo booth props finished last night, bummer.  But it's because I was making real headway on getting my house presentable, so yea!

"Papaver somniferum var paeoniiflorum 5" - McKinney, Texas
I ran into a few unexpected problems so I'm still not done, but there is a lightish area at the end of the tunnel and it doesn't involve me just shoving things in closets!
"Tulipa 3" - McKinney, Texas
Instead, let's have a bit of pink to celebrate the end of Breast Cancer Awareness month!
"Dianthus chinensis x barbatus 1" - McKinney, Texas
Lindsey, aka my fabulous flora arranging friend, I am hoping that you are reading this and can help me out by identifying the following flower please.
"The Stalk Market" - McKinney, Texas
Have a wonderful Thursday!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.