Coming This Week - Halloween Fun and My Studio

Yep, you read that title right, I'm going to show you my studio!  You'll know that that deserves an exclamation point if you know me or have been paying attention to how many times, last two months alone, that I mentioned hating to clean (see Little Late with Lighting, Coming This Week, and Slight Change of Plans for a few examples), not to mention Chaos, Chaos, and More Chaos where I actually showed you a picture of my dining room table piled with stuff!

"My Studio 1" - McKinney, Texas
It's still a work in progress, but here's my actually presentable studio.
"All Saints' Day Halloween Party 1" - McKinney, Texas
First though, I'll share some photos and fun things from my All Saints' Day Halloween Party.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.