Big Post Tomorrow, Promise!

So, we've still got sick people in the office and I'm doing extra stuff.  Plus, on a much happier, in the spirit of the season note, my office has adopted a family for Christmas through KLAK's Calling All Angels.  KLAK has been partnering with Angels of Care for the past 5 years and our firm has been able to participate each year and we love it!  Well, I spent much of last night and this morning finishing off our donations, and I'm behind on my blog stuff, sorry guys.  I should have decorations galore for you tomorrow!  In the meantime, have a great Wednesday and enjoy this little bit of Christmas!

"Ornament 6" - McKinney, Texas

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.