Coming This Week - Christmas and more Christmas!

Last week I told you that I was finished with my wreath after adding my jute and wooded bead garland, but I decided it wasn't quite done yet.

"Christmas 2014 Wreath After 3" - McKinney, Texas
I made more garland with the jute and stars cut from scrapbook paper.
"Christmas 2014 Garland 1" - McKinney, Texas
I used both the wooden bead garland and the star garland in the evergreen garland that I do above the entryway from my living room to dinning room, which I think turned out wonderfully this year, if I do say so myself.
"Christmas 2014 Apothecary Jar and Terrariums After 1" - McKinney, Texas
I also made some garland with stars cut from a variety of different colored scrapbook paper which I used on my orchids.  I have decided that I have too many branches in my orchids though, so I'll be fixing that this week and retaking pictures of my apothecary jar, terrarium, display.


Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.