Coming This Week - I Swear I'll Get Some Christmas Done and our Second Innovative Individual Interview

So, I really thought that I was going to have all of my Christmas up by now, but life keeps getting in my way.

"McKinney Home for the Holidays Nutcracker 1" - McKinney, Texas
Happily one of the things in my way is a custom order for one of my frames, not so happily I was hit by the allergy train part of Sunday.  So I didn't get everything on my list done this weekend, but I'm planning on getting at least the basic decorations up tonight and tomorrow evening and then add some extra home-made flair over the next few weeks.
"Lindsey Interview 1" - McKinney, Texas
On Thursday be sure to look for my interview with Lindsey Crump, the owner and floral expert behind The Stalk Market.  I think I've mentioned her a time or two on my blog. (The Garden Show, Moms. and the Garden Club Tour)

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.