Coming This Week - More Christmas and Finally Getting Things Done

Today's post has to be super short because we have three people out of the office so I get to do my job plus a few others...yea...

"Christmas 2014 Apothecary Jar Before 1"
I got some more Christmas done this weekend and I'm hoping to have even more for you later this week, so stay tuned for that.
"Terrariums Before 2" - McKinney, Texas
And I FINALLY got my terrariums redone!  My friend Mary gave me these beautiful violets for my birthday, in APRIL, and I'm just getting them planted!  Not that I'm an expert on terrariums by any means, but I'll show you the final product and how I'll be using them, plus my orchids in a soup tureen, as a centerpiece, and how I'm going to Christmas it up.

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.