Little Bit of Christmas and a Easy Gift Idea

Christmas decorations, well...I got my wreath redone...almost.  For the past several years I have used a fake evergreen wreath as my base and I change the ribbon, ornaments, flowers, or whatever else I decide to put on it every year or two.  This year I pulled off all of my jewel tone and pastel ornaments and added more in the colors that I mentioned...wow, 3 weeks ago! when I gave you my admittedly, confusing description of my decoration plan.

"Christmas 2014 Wreath During 1" - McKinney, Texas
I figured out that these fake evergreen wreaths will hold onto ornaments if you loop the end of a branch through the hanger on an ornament and then fold the branch over to secure it.  Depending on how heavy your ornament is, the branch may droop a little, but I personally don't think that there is anything wrong with that.
"Christmas 2014 Wreath During 2" - McKinney, Texas
My wreath feels a little foofy, and that's not what I'm going for this year, so I plan on adding a bit of a rustic touch by making a garland with twine.
"Christmas 2014 Wreath During 3" - McKinney, Texas
I also came up with a fun idea for my office presents this year which I think would make great teacher, workmate, neighbor, etc. gifts!  Basically you could give this to anyone.
"Easy Gift Idea 2014 1" - McKinney, Texas
I got several sets of matching hand lotions and hand soaps and those fits everyone gloves.
"Easy Gift Idea 2014 2" - McKinney, Texas
I tied everything together with a fun Christmas ribbon and created these adorable bird cards with a paper punch.  On each card I wrote: "Wanted to make sure that you had happy holiday hands!  Merry Christmas!"  I bounced around some other fun phrases, but for a diverse group of work mates I thought that one worked best.
"Easy Gift Idea 2014 3" - McKinney, Texas
What fun Christmas gift ideas have you come up with?

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.