Our Best So Far With More To Come In 2015!

I haven't had a post looking back before, so these are the Top 10 Posts of All Time on Living Art.

"My Studio 1" - McKinney, Texas
The number one post is "It's My Studio!"  I'm thrilled you guys were interested in my work space and even more thrilled that I got it organized enough to show you all.  I have managed to mess it up since then, but overall the organization is holding though I do REALLY need to label things.  I plan on having many more projects coming out of that room to share with you over the next year.
"Altered Puzzle Complete 1" - McKinney, Texas
The second most popular post is "FINALLY DONE with August's Clever Creation!"  I loved creating this puzzle, even though it took MUCH longer than anticipated.  I would totally recommend trying your hand at an altered puzzle.  I'm actually working on two altered puzzles right now, one for my parents with family photos and one for Janice to give her sister with their family photos.  I'll share those with you all when they are finished and I'll let you know how you can get or make your own family puzzle.  I'm also going to look into what I can create using the images of the individual puzzle pieced from the first altered puzzle I did, so stay tuned for all of that.

"Dumpster Pools" is the third most popular post, which I am so happy about!  Anything to support recycling and trying to make the planet a cleaner and more interesting place to live!  Earlier this year I found a card set that someone had thrown out a car window as they were driving through McKinney.  The cards had scattered along the street and into the yards of three houses.  I'm hoping to come up with a fun way to recycle them, as well as finding new uses for a variety of things that I already have in my house.
"MAST Tour 2014 Anne Royer 1" - McKinney, Texas
Number four is the "MAST Tour 2014 Part 1."  You guys really enjoyed seeing other artists as much as I did!  I've got some great artists for you next year in my Innovative Individual series, so keep an eye out for those which I hope will include many more fun studio tours!
"McKinney Home for the Holidays Living Display 1" - McKinney, Texas
Rounding out the top five is "Home for the Holidays!"  I am very excited to tell you all that the photo of the darling little girl dancing in the window of Upstage Dancewear is going to be in the February issue of the McKinney Magazine!  I'll let you all know when it comes out.
"Helianthus annuus 3" - McKinney, Texas
Number six is an oldie but a goodie, "Highlights and Helianthus annuus."  I guess you guys are a nostalgic bunch too, remembering the find the hidden object and other games in the Highlights magazines in every doctor and dentists office ever!
"Fredda's Garden" is number seven in our top ten.  I actually used several pictures from Fredda's garden in my landscape class, Landscape for Life.  My friend Fredda is such a creative person and I'm hoping to get to share more of her amazing abilities with you in the next year.  In the past she has taught a wildly popular mosaic class at Diggin' It, but she also creates these adorable creatures out of tins and other odds and ends.
"Skulls Finished 1" - McKinney, Texas
You guys seemed to like the Halloween crafts and "Some Glittery Noggins for October's Clever Creation" came in at number eight.  I will be continuing to do at least one project a month and trying to up that number.  I'm also going to work on improving actually creating some tutorials, with process photos and everything!
"MAST Tour 2014 Funky Junky 1" - McKinney, Texas
Number nine is more artists, "MAST Tour 2014 Part 2."  You will be seeing more from at least one of the artists included in this post in 2015, so stay tuned!

And number ten is the post dedicated to my late aunt, "Aunt Margie."  I think most of these views were family and friends of my aunt, but I am so glad that so many people got to read about this amazing woman!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.