Coming This Week - All Sorts of Art Stuff

I'm writing this for you from the past...woo...Exciting, right?!?  Nope, I have been called up for jury duty.  Not sure if I'll get picked to serve or not, but I wanted to make sure that I had a few things in my back pocket just in case and I have SO many things to share with you guys.

"Troupe Over the Hill 1 paper cutout" - McKinney, Texas
I have created an art challenge for myself which I am excited to tell you about and perhaps you'll decide to join me.
"Hearts for Art" - McKinney, Texas
I'm also helping out a couple of charities and I'll be sharing info about their events.  I have not been able to interview my friend Regina for this month's innovative individual yet, but I'm hoping to catch up with her this week.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.