Coming This Week - It's A Bit Of A Mystery

So, I don't really have this week planned out yet, I'm still trying to finish up last week!

"Jack 7" - McKinney, Texas
I was dog sitting this weekend for all of the Matlock dogs, so that is a big part of why I am behind.  It's tricky to get much done when you are watching some 300 lbs of, almost constantly into something, dogs.  Granted the boys are getting much better, but I will have to tell you about trying to go to sleep with all of the dogs because that was an adventure!
"Paint & Stained Present Cross After 1" - McKinney, Texas
I finished up the cross that I made for my friend and I'll probably tell you about that.  I'm also working on a few logos for the theatre group that Janice has joined, so there may be something on that.
"Artist Trading Cards Before 1" - McKinney, Texas
And Mark Montano is doing an artist trading card swap that I am participating in and I've been doing some work on my cards.  Throw in a crazy week at my big girl job, volunteering to help out with McKinney's Art & Music Guild, running errands for friends, and I am exhausted!  So, we'll all be surprised to see what the posts this week include!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.