Well...

Little bit of embarrassed honesty here: I did not get my presents finished.  They still look like this.

"Paint & Stained Presents Before 1" - McKinney, Texas
I realized yesterday that I took all of my paint to my parents' house some time last year to work on several projects with my mom.  I never took any of it back home, so the white paint I had planned on using is currently somewhere in the mass collection of paint at my parents' house.  On my way home from work I was going to stop by the hardware store near my house and grab one of those little paint samples, but it closed before I got there.  Yesterday was not my day, but I am planning on doing some painting tonight and should have something for you tomorrow.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.