Coming This Week - Regina Shares Her Jewelry and We Talk Trading Cards

A couple of weeks ago when I had no plan for my posts that week I threw out a lot of potential blog posts and artists trading cards was one of them, but then I never did a post.  Well, since I know you've all been holding your breath, you can breath again!  We're going to talk about trading cards this week!

"Regina Interview 3" - McKinney, Texas
I'm also going to introduce you to my friend Regina and I'll show you some of her fantastic jewelry!  I know we've missed January, but it will be worth the wait to meet this funny, oh so clever lady.
"Artist Trading Cards Before 1" - McKinney, Texas
And then, special treat, I'm going to be sharing my weekly paper art with you this Friday!  I'm thinking that beginning next week I'll be adding Tuesday into my regular posting schedule so that I can share my paper art with you, or maybe those will start going on the end of my Monday posts, we'll just have to see how everything works out timing wise.  In the meantime, have a great week and create something beautiful!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.