My Snow Baby

Pepper LOVES the snow!

"Snow Baby 2" - McKinney, Texas
She runs around like a loon, sticks her head in it, scoots around, slips and slides on the ice, rolls around and does that on her back, belly up, back-rub thing that dogs do...I mean LOVES the snow!
"Snow Baby 3" - McKinney, Texas
Pepper was defiantly built for cold weather.  Maybe not as a sled dog though, I think that would be a truly dangerous proposition for the rider.  Pepper would be like that dog in "Up" and would be running along with everyone else then...SQUIRREL!!!
"Snow Baby 4" - McKinney, Texas
Pepper is such a pretty dog, but she is really terrible about getting her photo taken.  The reason that Pepper is looking off to the left or the right or down at my feet in almost EVERY photograph that I have of her is because she is looking at her ball.  Yep, holding her ball up to my camera is pretty much the only way that I can get Pepper to actually hold still and look in the general direction of the camera for the two seconds that it takes for me to get a photo of her, but you can't hold onto the ball for too long or she'll run you over like she did at the lake!
"Snow Baby 5" - McKinney, Texas
It's kind of dangerous taking photos of my dog.  How about you guys, do you actually have a photographic animal? maybe one that loves the snow too?  Share your photos and stories so I can get all jealous of you being able to get a cute photograph of your pet without having to resort to holding their toys hostage.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.