Coming This Week - Maybe a Bit of Easter and Car Facts

I know, I know, I'm a day late.  Janice and Tessa are in town for business and I thought I had my Monday stuff all sorted out, but I left the house without my external hard drive...Yep, I get distracted easily and...What was I saying?

"Grown Up Easter Eggs Before 1" - McKinney, Texas
Anyway, there will be an Easter thing or two this week...
"1938 Pontiac GM 2" - Allen, Texas
But first up I'm going to tell you about my car.  Well, this isn't my car, I wish this was my car, but it's much prettier than my car, so enjoy and we can all pretend that it's my car.  That is a lot of my cars in two sentences.

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.