Coming This Week - Painting with Theresa, Some Green Goodness, and Snow

This week I get to introduce my friend Theresa and share some of her beautiful paintings with you!

"Theresa Interview 1" - McKinney, Texas
We'll also take a look at my paper art for this week, which I'm going to be honest with you, hasn't been done yet, but will be a design in honor of St. Patrick's Day.  What was supposed to be my creative time Sunday afternoon got spent cooking lunch for my garden club, it took FOREVER!!!  So, no art time, but in the meantime I thought I'd share another Pepper in the snow photograph with you because...well, look at that face!
"Snow Baby 6" - McKinney, Texas
Speaking of that face, funny little story: I don't know how you spent your Friday night, but I spent mine squish in the corner of my couch with my 60+ pound lap dog sitting on me!  With as many snow days as we have had over the past few weeks (3 if you've lost count), which I always take as a excuse to spend the day cuddled up on the couch watching bad TV because I'm pretty sure that's why it snows, so we can all catch up on bad TV, I was surprised that my energizer bunny in the shape of a black lab was interested in more snuggle time!  Pepper could not get close enough to me and ended up half laying on me and regularly throwing her head back so that I wouldn't forget that she was laying on me and allowing me the opportunity to scratch her chin, all of which made eating dinner a little tricky, not to mention trying to get up to go to the restroom.  There was like five sixths of the couch where she could have been sitting!  Ah well, I do like my dog cuddles.

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.