Lovin' Me Some Bloglovin'

If you're anything like me then there are several blogs that you enjoy the content of, but the time it takes to flip through all of them...so time consuming!  Bloglovin.com is an ingenious site that has helped solve that problem.

Bloglovin'
With Bloglovin' you can follow several blogs and each day your "feed" will show you the title, a photograph and the beginning of that day's post from all of the blogs that you follow!  If you can't get in to go through your feed, the links will remain for several days.  I don't know exactly how many, but I have tested it and they stay for a while, trust me.  When scrolling through your feed, if you are not interested in reading a post then click the "Mark as Read" button or if you want to read the entire blog then just click on the title of the blog, the photograph, most anywhere in the synopsis and it will take you right there.  Don't click on the name of the blog unless you want to go to the homepage for that blog on Bloglovin'.  Yep, done that accidentally before, little annoying, but not the end of the world.
Bloglovin' Feed
Bloglovin' will also give you suggestions on blogs to follow based on the choices that you have made and periotic e-mails with recommended posts.  I would advocate looking into Bloglovin' to streamline your blog surfing.  And if you want to add my blog to your feed you can either click on the button over to the right under my photograph, or you can search for Living Art at bloglovin.com.
Bloglovin' Living Art
***I am not in any way associated with Bloglovin' and am not being compensated in any way for this post, though as I may have mentioned before, I would sell my soul for a box of donuts...Well, maybe something more than a box of donuts, but...Really, I just wanted to share this great site with you guys and if it gets me more followers on Bloglovin' then bonus!***

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.