Paper Art is Starting to Bloom

I ended up redoing last week's daffodil because, well because of the squishy starfish/fried egg thing I mentioned on Monday.

"Paper Cutout Daffodil" - McKinney, Texas
I am much happier with this version.  It's a bit stylized, but you know its a daffodil, well, I do at least.  What do you guys think?  I considered leaving a bit of space between each of the components, maybe I'll give that look a go too.
"Paper Cutout Poppies" - McKinney, Texas
And, as mentioned yesterday, I have a lot of things and poppies are one of them!  They are such happy flowers and they can be depicted a myriad of ways, but you always know it's a poppy.  Do you guys have a thing? or 20, like me?

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.