Abused by Allergies

My allergies have turned me into a achy, cranky, ear-plugged, snotty, coughing, drippy, massive amounts of tissue/toilet paper using, red nosed, hacking, horse, barely audible, uncomfortable, sinus pressure suffering, closed throated mouth breather!

"Papaver nudicaule 'Champagne Bubbles' Red" - Chicago Botanic Garden
All of this whining leads to my apology for not getting my planned adult Easter eggs done for today's post.  You will get paper art tomorrow, but the eggs are going to have to wait until next year.  Hey, maybe I'll get them up with enough time for you to create your own!  In the meantime please enjoy the poppy.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.