Coming This Week - A New Way to Help Dogs, My Yard, and a Special Paper Art Piece

Hello everyone, happy middle of April.  It's been raining like crazy today, or it was this morning, I do not have a window in my office, so I'm not sure what the weather is like now, but I love the rain, so rain on!

"Carie Interview 1" - Allen, Texas
This week, I'm going to introduce you to my friend Carie and tell you about how she set up a charity to honor her sweet German shepherd, Max, that she recently lost.  The Max Fund will help troubled dogs adjust to their new homes.  I am very excited to tell you all about it, as well as my amazing friend Carie and her angel Max.
"Iris germanica 13" - McKinney, Texas
I have a tendency to retain random tidbits of information that I find interesting and I have several things that I think are too good not to share, plus look what showed up in my backyard!  Loving the irises bordering my patio.  And, of course, we'll talk about the paper art project for this week.

Posted in , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.