Doggie Photo Shoot Fails

I've been asked to write a couple of articles on pets for the July issue of the McKinney Magazine.  Yea!!!  They have also asked that I submit photographs, so I called in some favors and got some great and not so great photographs.  And here are some of the best fails!

"Doggie Photo Shoot Fail 1" - McKinney, Texas
This is what it looks like when Pepper helps you.  The fuzzy blob is actually Tessa.
"Doggie Photo Shoot Fail 2" - McKinney, Texas
Tessa could not figure out why Janice asked her to get in her kennel when Pepper was allowed to be loose and I kept getting photographs that looked like we had forced the little cutie in her kennel.  I did  end up getting several with her ears up, not looking like an abused dog, so that's good.
"Doggie Photo Shoot Fail 3" - McKinney, Texas
And this is what a rather good photograph, despite my parents' sad looking yard, looks like when a dog snots a big piece of dead grass on your camera lens and you don't notice it.
"Doggie Photo Shoot Fail 4" - McKinney, Texas
And then I caught Pepper making this face...
"Doggie Photo Shoot Fail 5" - McKinney, Texas
And Sophie making this one!  I hope these made you laugh because I sure did going through the photographs!

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.