Big Changes Coming

Happy Mother's Day!
I know it was yesterday.  I did good this year and we actually celebrated a day early.  I did still call mom on Sunday too, but I ran out of daylight and didn't get a post up on Sunday...
So, I've got some big changes coming up that are taking up a lot of my time right now.  I promise to give you guys more details about the changes a little later on.  
For the time being I'm going to try and keep posting, probably rather sporadically, but the paper art is going to be on hold for a bit (I will catch up and still plan on having a year's worth of pieces done by the end of December).  I know you're all super curious about my glamorous life and what these changes are...I'm sorry, I'm rolling my eyes at myself just typing this.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.