Still a Little Spazzy, But I Have a Question

Things are still a little all over the show here, so no Coming This Week or regularly scheduled posts.  But I do have a question for you...When did it become socially acceptable to take your cellphone into the bathroom?

Ok, I get taking your phone into the bathroom with you in your purse or pocket, or however you regularly carry around your cellphone, but taking it in the bathroom with the express purpose of using it?!?  When did that become standard practice?  And who authorized this? because I think they need a stern talking to!
I HATE it when people do this and I'm in the bathroom.  I feel bad hearing at least one side, depending on the volume sometimes both sides, of someone's conversation.  I feel like I'm eavesdropping, but I'm not trying to, I'M IN THE BATHROOM!  And if you hum while in the bathroom you'll get strange looks, as opposed to the person who is using the bathroom as a phone booth which is what you were trying to drown out in the first place!  I also feel bad that the person on the other end of the phone has to listen to, well, normal bathroom sounds and that I'm a contributor to that, but I'M IN THE BATHROOM!  And I certainly don't want you to call me when you're in the bathroom because YOU'RE IN THE BATHROOM!  Who wants to listen to that?!?  I don't understand it at all.  If the hallway is too public for your conversation, how is a bathroom with other people in it any better?  Yuck people, just yuck!  I think we've just come across the next big online petition: Ban cellphone use in public bathrooms because it's gross, people, just gross!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.