Having a Few Issues

I'm sorry that my monitor stand post just went up today.  It was scheduled to go up on Friday, but apparently I did something wrong when I tried to set it up to post automatically.  I've just started a new job and this week I've been doing part-time at two jobs, which means that I haven't actually been getting a lunch because that's my drive between offices/take the dog out for a walk time.  And since lunch is normally the time I get my posts up, I tried to have them put up automatically.  It was a good idea in theory.  Hopefully I'll get it worked out this weekend and we'll be back up and running again next week because Sunday is the Community Garden Kitchen event and I should have some photographs of that for you.  And at some point I plan on getting my studio set up finished so that I can get back to creating pieces of paper art.  I've got a LOT of catching up to do there!

Have a great rest of the week and cross your fingers that I get everything operational!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.