Thoroughly Modern Millie Junior

My mom and I used to go to several musicals every year, but I have to say that I have never seen Thoroughly Modern Millie.  Well, that may change this weekend.

The Plano Children's Theatre and McKinney Youth Theatre are going to be putting on Thoroughly Modern Millie Junior from September 3rd to the 6th and the McKinney Performing Arts Center.  This musical is about a young girl from a small town trying to make it in the big city.  Some, perhaps all of the parts have been double cast and the daughter of one of my friends is playing Millie for half of the performances!  Not to mention the fact that I know my friend has helped with at least one of the major prop pieces, which has proven to be quite tricky, so I'm excited to see the results of the whole family's hard work.  I don't know that I'll be allowed to take photographs, but if I get to see this little masterpiece, especially if I get photographs, I will be sure to fill you guys in next week.  If you are interested in going then you can purchase your tickets here.
Break a leg all you future stars!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.