Where Are The Days Going?

So yesterday and this morning have completely gotten away from me! The Bro came into town, the rents' internet went down, Sargent Ham, aka Mom, has been diligent about making sure that I do all of the exercises that I got from the physical therapists, occupational therapists, respirory therapists, and my surgeon, had a few last minute Christmas shopping errands, we've baked and cooked a million different things, and all of the other things, like sleep, that are wonderful necessities of life, but take up a decent amount of your day.

In order to maintain my sanity I think I'm going to try and get a fun Christmas something up tomorrow and call it a done deal. Sorry guys, but who knew that medical leave would be SO busy! How did I miss the days in bed watching TV? Ah well, busy is a price I am happy to pay for a fully functioning heart and family time at the holidays! Best wishes to you and yours!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.